Tuesday 4 May 2010

May Bank Hol Weekend news...(if your interested, prob not though)

So, this weekend was pretty eventful, was one set of mates wedding and another mates birthday. The wedding was very good day, especially for the couple who have been together TEN YEARS!, what a way to celebrate that eh? LOL.

I was one of my mates 'Best Men' (he had THREE, haha) and I wrote a speech, and then made the mistake of being the one to say it. I should have let my mate Glenn say it really, because if ever there was a time where I would 'crash and burn', well in my opinion this was it. However some people say it wasn't that bad, but after eventually watching it back, my opinion hasn't changed. Don't know why, but I was really shaking to the point where it was really obvious. So from the experience I'd say probably wouldn't consider being a 'best man' again.....

Anyways, yesterday was a friends 25th birthday (yes she's knocking on a bit. haha, only joking). I ended up arranging something for her birthday for a few friends to do in the evening to celebrate. Booked a game of bowling, not much, but was all I could think of, because I very rarely arrange something for someone else......I hope she enjoyed it, I thought it was a decent evening anyways....

So, uni is drawing to a near end, FMP is getting there, photography I think is dead in the water and needs a shot of adrenaline ASAP!!, and I need to start sending emails out to companies for their consideration for job offers...

'Til laters....

No comments:

Post a Comment